Monday, November 12, 2012

Something New

I'm new to this whole blogging business.  Other than reading other blogs, I am new to creating my own blog.  We shall see how this goes!  Quick introduction - my name is Charity and I love to be crafty and my favorite article of clothing is a cardigan! Hence the title, The Crafty Cardigan.  It fits me to a "T", or should I say cardigan? ;)  I love to be crafty, even more so with the help of Pinterest.  This year I learned how to sew, on top of already scrapbooking, decorating, and painting that I do.  I hope to further develop this blog into something wonderful and unique!  It will take a while as I am involved in two volunteer organizations as well as being employed full-time and taking Graduate classes to get my Master's degree in CSP- College Student Personnel.  I hope to work on this at least once a week, and then more as I get more time. Please grin and bear with me. So sit back, relax, hit refresh, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment